Let’s start like this, how much do you know about garden egg?
Post Author: Hameed Kafilat Omolade
Health benefits of eating garden egg
The garden egg, also known as eggplant is a very good source of dietary fiber, potassium, manganese, copper and thiamin (vitamin B1).
It is a good source of vitamin B6, folate, magnesium and niacin. Eggplant also contains phytonutrients such as nasunin and chlorogenic acid. Garden Eggs are one of the healthiest food you can eat.
Being a member of the vegetable family, it contains nutrients that include better carotene, vitamins B6 E and foliate, calcium, iron, magnesium fiber and many essential vitamins and minerals. They come in two shades, the cream and green colour.
Same Author: [Extra] Why You Should Consider Taking More Cucumber
The following are the health benefits of eating garden egg:
- It can help you lose weight.
- It helps to treat bronchitis.
- It prevents throat infection.
- It can prevent liver disorders.
- It can prevent colic.
- It helps you relieve stress.
- It helps control the sugar level.
- It can prevent headaches.
- It can cure the cough and chest colds.
- It helps improve the immune system.