The Kuda Microfinance Bank has released application for internship opportunities for Nigerians with high possibility of Salary and employment gain, iDeemlawful reports
The fintech company is on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
About the Internship:
The Kuda Bank are looking for Card Operations Interns who will be responsible for preparing, sorting, and dispatching cards to our customer’s through our delivery partners.
Interns will be responsible for:
- Receive card boxes from Secure ID
- Count the number of cards received and compare it with the data quantity (Ability to reconcile stocks or items).
- Each intern picks the states assigned to them and confirms using the name, address, and phone number, sorting according to regions.
- After confirmation, package the cards together and prepare them for the delivery partner
- Resolving customer complaints, and escalating issues, ensure resolution before closing conversations
- Tracking the status of cards delivered, yet to be delivered or in transit
- Communicate delivery issues with delivery partners
To be considered for the IMES, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in the use of Google sheets or Microsoft excel
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas
- Applicants must have NYSC certificate
- Applicants must between the ages of 18 to 25
Advert Inquiries & Submission of News report or Articles
Articles and News Report: Info@ideemlawful.com or email@example.com
For your Adverts, Banner Placement, Publicity, Press Releases, Promotions, Special Reports, Featured Stories, Events Coverage, Conferences, Interviews, And So On.
Info@ideemlawful.com or 09093862098 (whatsapp only)