This is to invite all candidates who sat for the 2021/2022 UTME or applied for Direct entry and chose University of Abuja as their first choice for a Post UTME screening from Monday 25th October – Thursday 25th November, 2021 Online
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING
i. Candidates with relevant O° Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS, and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME;
ii. Must have chosen university of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
iii. Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O° Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly into the University portal and register for the screening .
PROCEDURE FOR THE 2021/2022 PRE ADMISSIONS SCREENING
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
11. Ensure you print completed registration form and the payment receipt.
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
It is also pertinent to know that it’s mandatory for all Candidates to upload their olevel results on Jamb portal before they can be considered for Admission.